We are a team of ambitious, obsessive compulsive technology leaders, designers, software engineers and data fanatics. We take pride in our work, and find purpose in our projects. We want to change the world, and if you feel the same, and have the chops and the energy, we'd love to hear from you.
All of our principles are table stakes for all applicant. If you haven't read them yet, make sure you do, and feel comfortable with them prior to applying. Additionally these are basic table stakes we expect from every associate at Intelerit, and we'd expect from anyone looking to join our team:
- You are exceptionally resourceful
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to work disconnected, and autonomously
- You are considered by others as a self starter; you are driven, passionate, and curious.
- Federal Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Time Off
- Flex Time
- Company Retreats
- Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
front end engineer - The World
We are looking for a resourceful and experienced Front End Engineer that is passionate about building mobile and web applications. This position is full time contract-to-hire, and must be based on Planet Earth.
- Implement features and user interfaces of products in the B2B, B2C, and B2G space
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with designers, managers, and engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility. Bootstrap, NPM, React, you know... the good parts
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- Bonus if hands-on experience with React, Angular, Bootstrap and SPAs
TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER - SOUTH FLORIDA
Our Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full time contract-to-hire and based in the Miami metro area (South Florida).
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Work with product and engineering teams to define project requirements and scope
- Manage roadmap and goal planning, communicating status and big picture to the project team and management
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Provide day-to-day coordination and highlight blockers for projects, tasks, and engineers
- 3+ years of tech industry experience and 4+ years of program management experience
- Organization and management experience with proven track to succeed in cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- 4+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or data products
- 4+ years experience creating examples and product specifications through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing data products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience in relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal
Don't see the position you are looking for?
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume so we can contact you when a position becomes available.